Sunday, December 31, 2017

40 things I did...or did not do in 2017

  1. officially started dating Ryan
  2.  Moved into a purple house with my boyfriend
  3.  Went to Colorado
  4.  Realized I have made some mistakes in my life
  5.  tried every day to make up for them and move on
  6.  Got promoted
  7.  fought for a promotion
  8. Made some new friends
  9. Planned a wedding from start to finish at my job
  10. planned a VERY extravagant Indian wedding
  11. got a dog named lunchbox
  12. didn't go to New York 
  13. realized I am an adult, who doesn't always have to be ok with opinions of the ones I love
  14. cried
  15. smiled
  16. fell in love every day with Ryan
  17. fell in love with his family
  18. found it hard to believe how petty some people can be
  19. got my own office
  20. hung a tapestry in my office
  21. loved my job, even when the people there weren't always the greatest
  22. had to deal with some unfortunate trouble
  23. Sublet my apartment
  24. celebrated Ryan's Birthday with a birthday month
  25. got a new phone for my birthday
  26. got a new smart watch for Christmas
  27. got matching tattoos
  28. went to the doctor and found out I had costochondritis (inflamed cartilage in my ribs) 
  29. saw the solar eclipse 
  30. Spent time with Grandpa after Bertha passed away
  31. put together a lot of puzzles
  32. had about 3 flat tires
  33. stole the Bivens kids a few times to take them on adventures
  34. hosted a house warming party and murder mystery party
  35. stopped having social media on my phone to focus on my relationship
  36.  Worked a wedding on NYE
  37.  forgot some important dates and remembered the day after
  38.  still haven't met my nephew, Ian
  39.  Realized how lucky I am to have the people in my life that support me when others don't
  40. Made a list of things I did and didn't do in 2017


2017 went by sooo fast. My hopes for 2018?  To keep growing in who I am. To accept the things I cannot change and hopefully changed some peoples thoughts for the better. To be happy and in love! To experience new things. To save some money for my/our future. To smile more than not. To make a list at the end of 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment